Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sure, he looks sweet


This morning Wadadli was trying to squeeze out his morning dump and seemed to be having some difficulties. I went over to see what was wrong and he turned away from me, leaving a poop line on the white wall of the living room with his turd crayon. But that wasn't all. He started crying and smelled like microwaved diarrhea, so I checked his under-carriage. There was a half realized piece of poop that would not leave his tiny bowel. The part that managed to escape was embedding itself in his fur like a fucking CIA spy. I had no choice but to pull it out while weeding out the dingle-berries. I shook an enormous chunk off my hand and began to gag. I had to quit. I let him down and he proceeded to drip a few watery turds on the floor then drag his poopy butt over every rug in the house.

So, who wants to puppy sit?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this new comment-a-holic kelly!!!

Anonymous said...

SICK SICK SICK.....that is the last time i read your blog as i am eating my lunch...and to be exact a piece of string cheese....Blughhhh Blughhh

Anonymous said...

Hey Shit Stain!
There's a comment for you!
I am a commenter now, and you'll only know me by the fact that I told you once that I stalk you via your blog, but know that I've made that public knowledge, I no longer consider myself a stalke... I am now just a measly (sp?) commenter - so you know what?!?
chicken butt - go polish bf's chrome!

bella said...

haha! polish the chrome :) i just might... you anon suckas need to pick names so others don't think you're the same person.