Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sweet

I saw a girl on the train with a catalogue that looked like Eastbay. It brought back some very fond memories for me. Remember how awesome it was to flip through the back-to-school version looking for new kicks? Followed by the thrill and anticipation of waiting the 3-5 weeks for delivery... How about strength shoes? I still have mine even though they're about 3 sizes too big.

Or if you were a serious baller and had the time/means of getting to the summer tent sale in Wausua... that was the shit! I once bought a Florida Seminoles Football jacket there because, aside from the fact that it was the only thing that even came close to fitting me, it had a totally sweet Nike swoosh on it.

Come on bitches, what was your favorite Eastbay purchase over the years?

No comments: