Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blah

I've been fighting a somewhat swiney-flu since last week but the worst of it hit me on the way home tonight. I was on the train and could feel it creeping up- one of those horrendous coughing spells (as my grammy would call it) where you think you're not going to stop until you puke. I tried to do a polite little cough into my hand then hold the rest in but it exploded out of me like an exorcised demon. My eyes immediately began to water, snot gushed from my nose, I was gaging and couldn't catch my breath. I genuinely thought I was going to vom on the 6 train, while everyone around me starred like I had the goddamn plague. To top it all off I didn't even have a tissue :(

Side note- the girl who had the word "Sexy" tattooed in cursive on her neck, surprisingly wasn't.

No comments: