Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy 2008!

There are so many things I want to say about this new year and I also really want to reflect on last year! Both of those will have to wait. It appears the Albino Python is trying to revamp her image. Yesterday she had a semi-trendy outfit on. Jeans tucked into boots. Please note that they were mom jeans and the boots were orthopedic, but still, she tried. Weird.

Today it was back to the smart business blazer over the pressed and starched white button down. But then, I made a comment about Amy Fisher's sex tape with her husband and this girl starts dropping F bombs on me! I have worked with her for over a year and have never heard that word come out of her mouth, then all of a sudden she's so passionate over Amy Fisher she uses it twice in one sentence? What? Is this her idea of a New Years resolution?

Albi, you're really starting to freak me out. Please stop.

No comments: