Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh hey!

Long time no see. I was feeling creatively tapped so I apologize for the lack of posts recently. I do have a few updates to report on:

1. Its official: I hate Focaccia. At least this time I have French Onion au jus to dip it in. I'm actually only using the disgusting flour-bread as a vessel to bring me the delicious French Onion flavor. Thanks Outback!

2. I'm going to Las Vegas in less than a month with my 3 childhood BFFs and I cannot wait!!!

3. One possible reason for the lack of creativity is that I've been taking an improv class at the UCB and maybe I use up all my funny there. Its fucking amazing and I can't believe its taken me this long to get into it. I'll keep you all posted on our final performance, it'll probably be a disaster- I mean hilarious.

4. I am really, really, genuinely hoping for a second season of Kid Nation. Seriously. It was easily one of the best shows that was on TV last year. For those of you who have never had the pleasure, I suggest watching all the episodes immediately.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shout out to Kid Nation, good call. It was a good show!!