Thursday, August 28, 2008

ha...

My new (and soon to be gone) worlds most horrendous temp LOVES to say, "Oh! It's the funniest thing" before or after telling a story. If it was really the funniest thing I wouldn't be able to hear you say that because I'd be laughing too fucking hard, no?

She's a new breed of like ghetto/Brooklyn/crazy. Ghetbrazy? Maybe that was trying too hard. Anyways, today she was telling me about how she needs to start collecting child support from her "daughters father" which is just the new way of saying baby-daddy. She proceeds to tell me all about him and his new wife and how he hasn't paid her anything in the 5 years since they had this love child.

I don't know her, but I know more about her finances than I do about my own. She's always on the phone trying to hustle friends for money. Last week she was trying to shake down her brother, who works at Filene's Basement, for $50 for a pair of boots. Who the hell? What? Who does that? She's been at this shithole for all of like 8 days... Oh and did I mention that she calls the CFO her boo? Yeah, not to his face (I don't think) but when he walks by she'll giggle and say, "dat my boo."

Where do I find these people? I guess this will teach me for hiring someone because they said the phrase "Champagne taste on a Capri Sun budget" in the interview...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icr0eW1fRSs

appropriate? relevant? no, but worth it!